Saturday, June 11, 2011

Good and Evil

I believe that there are good and evil forces all around us. The good forces (angels, God, etc.) want us to create and do and be; to fulfill what we were put on this earth to do; to imitate the great creator Himself.  When we sit around and do nothing with our lives, the good forces light a small fire around our hearts to get us moving in the right direction. If we do nothing, evil pretty much leaves us alone; it has us. If we respond to the gentle prodding of our creator to do more, well, that's when evil panics and starts shooting spitballs at our efforts.

With that being said, my old Mac died today. The Mac with my Adobe Creative Design Suite on it. My newer Mac won't run my old Design Suite, and I m not going to fork out the major bucks to get the newer software, so that means no more Photoshop or Illustrator or Indesign, three major tools in my creative process.

But you know what? I'm not going to let it stop me! I have other tools. I may not be as proficient with pencil and paint but it will not stop me from this creative journey I've started. I know I'm headed in the right direction because I feel the devil breathing down my neck. Goodness is on my side and good always triumphs over evil. Amen

So dear friends, stick around and see what happens and I promise not to be so "preachy" in the future.
Rest in peace ol' Power Mac G4. Our time together was too short but you served me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment