Tuesday, August 23, 2011

MSED: Bird a Day #65 - Last Minute Parrots

Today was such a beautiful day I had to get out and get some more art supplies. Ha ha. I got some water based ink pads to block in backgrounds quickly and a set of Derwent Inktense pencils. I love the pencils. They are just like watercolor pencils except when you get them wet the colors are very intense. Once they are dry they are permanent and you can paint/draw or whatever over the top of them. They were quite pricy but I had a coupon for 45% off SNAG! I whipped up this artist trading card so I could try everything out. I can't wait to spend more time with them to see what I can come up with. Gosh! I love getting new supplies!
Craft Smart dye based ink pad in lime green, pen, and Derwent Inktense pencils on watercolor paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment