Friday, December 23, 2011

MSED: Bird a Day #127 Reinbird/ First Sketch for the Sketchbook

My Dad's birthday was yesterday. Happy birthday Dad!
Every year on his kid's birthday my dad would proclaim that the Birthday Giraffe was here and left us a gift. "Dad, come on! There's no such thing as the Birthday Giraffe!" Even though we were pretty sure there was no such thing, as our friends never talked about it, we loved it!
So, in honor of my dad, who invented the mythical creature that took credit for his and Mom's gifts to us I present the Reinbird. (It makes more sense than flying deer I think.) I love you Dad!
First sketch in the Sketchbook Project sketchbook. Color pencil and pen

1 comment:

  1. He looks a very special bird. Im sure your dad will like it. Happy Christmas to you and your family.......xx

    ReplyDelete